Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cleaning Out My Closet......

In the sprit of Korea, I have started cleaning out my closet. Loads of crap, obviously I am a pack rat. Like 50 year old newpapers pack rat. I trouted it all out and got rid oof stuff, I should have gotten rid of long ago.
It has also been a very unxpected treasure trove. I found things from all the way back to elementary. Things I had forgotten, things that made me smile. Things that made made me cry.
I found notes that were passed in class and in between classes. As I was reading the notes, there were quite a few, I remembered. It was great and not so great at the same time. I have changed, and not all for the good. I lost some things that were such a part of me that they sometimes still struggle to come out. I am a different me. Yea, I know you grow and things change.....but are supposed to lose apart of yourself? Are you supposed feel so lost sometimes, that you know you will never find your way back? That you don't even want to try? I think I am going to stuff all this crap back in here and live in naive bliss for the next few years.......

2 comments:

~ M A R I P O S A ~ said...

I know.. right? it took alot for me to let go of the collected junk tresures... some stuff you just can't let go!

SomeOneLikeMe said...

I know! It was very bittersweet and I just miss it a little.