Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Woe Is Me.....

I just feel like whining today, so here I go. Today has been a trying day...I'm really tired. Been trying to pack and washing clothes and cleaning things out. Went to a job that I should have quit weeks ago, been duped into training the new hires....UUHHHHH!
Got a email from Snafu, she likes Korea, I knew she would, but hasn't received her Alien Card and is not happy about that......
Packing is still a problem. Gonna send some stuff ahead cause otherwise I would still be sitting this as* in America.
I want to give thanks to everyone who comes and reads my insane ramblings....THANKS!
I really want to give a special thanks to all my friends and family who have supported me and put up me in general even when I didn't especially deserve it. Thanks I Love Y'all Lots and I Will Miss You Much.

No comments: