Friday, May 2, 2008

Competion Amongst Friends and The Severing of Strings.

So I'm sitting here once again, thinking that I don't have time to blog.......and some questons came to the forefront of my mind. Can two friends really compete and truly remain friends? I would say yes, but mostly no. This is why. Someone will get hurt. Maybe, not intentionally, but it will happen, because someone has to be the winner and someone has to be the loser. Even "freindly" competion is not so friendly. Someone, will make it more than it needs to be.......
Yes, yes I know there are such things as good sports, but how many people truly deep down inside, will take kindly to a friend getting, beating them at something that they truly want?

Second question: When it time time to truly cut the apron strings? This question stems form the fact that I am thinkng of packing up and leaving behind everything that I have ever known. It is considered Taboo for a person past the age of 18 to still live at home, I have left and come back many a times, why is this? I have been told my whole life, "You can always come home." So why is that when I do, I have been looked down upon by people who "grown up?" Just because you moved out, and I haven't does not make you anymore of a grown-up than me. You think that because I live at home with mommy I don't have bills or responsibility, and you would be WRONG. Yea, I coud move out and go pay somebody else rent, but why would I do that when I can live here and help her PAY for this, ensuring that I, my bother, and our chidren can always have a home to come too. Proofreading this, and it appears that I am angry bitter shrew. I am far from that. I just feel that responsible adults who still reside in theirsn.
parents abode, are looked down upon as though we don't want strike out on our own.

This brings me to another point; wow for someone who could be doing anything else, this is turning into a looooonnng post; I think I shall end my rant for today and go look up Korea facts....

No comments: